The Walk Agency is a fully integrated marketing agency based in Collingwood with a varied portfolio of international and Australian clients. We’re looking for a fantastic mid-weight Graphic Designer for a permanent, full-time role, working on-site at our office in Collingwood, Victoria, Australia.
Here at The Walk Agency, we have a close-knit, talented, hard-working and fun team, and we are seeking someone who is like-minded and just as dedicated. An all-rounder with a good mix of skills and experience, a can-do attitude and willingness to pick up projects and run are things you’ll bring each day.
Projects might include print work; eDM and website design; amends to existing artwork; branding and other tasks as required.
The right candidate will have relevant agency experience and a portfolio to showcase talent, skill and dedication to their craft.
Skills and experience required are:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a busy agency environment
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and XD (HTML & CSS knowledge a plus)
- Excellent print and digital design skills
- A passion for perfection and keen eye for detail
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, quickly and efficiently
- The capacity to multi-task and organise workload, and communicate effectively
It’s imperative that we find someone who is extremely confident in their abilities, who can hit the ground running and impress us and our clients.
What’s in it for you?
In exchange for your energy and expertise, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary and numerous benefits such as:
- A strong (and fun) team culture, terrific inner city office with numerous break away spaces
- Flexible working conditions
- A wide range of clients and projects delivering real value for brands around the world
- You’ll work directly with the Co-founders and be supported by a highly capable internal team, together with a network of over 20 experts who work with us in areas such as animation, development, video production, automation, and so much more
Please send your resume, cover letter and a succinct portfolio of your work via the form below, or if you have any questions, please call Jo Edwards on (03) 9973 0204.