About The Walk
The Walk is an integrated marketing agency with a real focus on results and fuelling growth for our range of clients around the world. Aligned with the needs of our clients and their customers, we create strategies and content that deliver ROI and insights, whether that’s above the line, below the line, offline or online but always in line with strategic goals.
We are currently seeking an experienced Studio Traffic Manager / Administrator to manage our workflow, taking responsibility for scheduling and allocating creative resources efficiently and effectively across multiple campaigns to successfully deliver brilliant work and excellent value for our clients.
In this hybrid role, you will also provide administrative support, including cost administration, procuring quotes from suppliers, negotiating rates and handling their invoices. You’ll be responsible for running a tight and tidy ship, ensuring that the basics are done to perfection and to ensure that jobs move smoothly through the agency from start to finish.
You’ll be vital to the success of the agency, helping us to produce our work at the highest quality, on time and on budget so we can deliver excellent value to our clients.
The role will require a highly organised people’s person with excellent communication skills and detailed administration skills. You’ll be able to think smartly about processes, to help with ironing out inefficiencies and spotting opportunities for removing friction for our team. Any experience in creative production would be beneficial.
- Managing daily work flows and deadlines within the studio
- Tracking daily completed work
- Working with a project manager and our account management team to coordinate output from the team
- Resource planning
- Ability to be responsive, think on your feet, and revise studio planning quickly
- Ability to manage an at-times high volume and fast-paced work-flow
- Provide weekly WIPs and up-dates on project status
- Assisting with administration of costs on jobs and reporting on job profitability
- Managing archives, client assets and creative libraries
Desired Skills & Experience
- Extremely process driven
- Ability to prioritise and manage an ever-changing workload
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Confident with politely saying “no”
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven time management, task management and people management skills
- Understanding of creative production processes and technical outputs
- Proficient in Word & Excel. Knowledge of Adobe suite, and Google Apps valuable but not essential
- Experience in creative production and high-level administration
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field
This role will provide the successful applicant the opportunity to work in a fantastic studio environment with an amazing group of friendly and supportive peers. You’ll be an important part of a great team who are passionate about working together to solve problems and deliver great solutions for our clients to solve their business problems.
If you are looking for a position where you’ll be a vital to the agency’s success from day one and are eager to learn and grow, please submit a short cover letter telling us what you have to offer along with a detailed resume immediately below.