Our main services
We’re a modern-day, integrated marketing agency, with a sharp focus on results. We leverage insight-fuelled strategic thinking and creative flair to get you where you need to be. Find out more below, or read more about our services here.
Insights are the starting blocks for any journey into integrated marketing, as where you’re starting defines both where you need to go and the route you need to travel to get there. In the insights phase we ask questions, investigate, and define the challenge.
There are many channels, many ideas and many creative options available across integrated marketing. So, how do you know which to choose, which will get you where you want to be, or even where to start? It’s all down to strategy.
Content can be a lot of things, but whatever it ends up being, it should all be based on our strategy. At The Walk, we take a media-agnostic approach to content, utilising whichever media and tactics will prove most effective to help us achieve your goals.
Comms & Content
We’ve got you covered. Turning business goals into business results and big ideas into big impressions, we have capability across a range of channels, tactics and strategies.
Recent work showcase
We work across a range of mediums to deliver results oriented outcomes for clients big and small.
- The convention centre where SAP SAPPHIRE was held is connected to two major hotels where the majority of event attendees stayed by a walkway – the perfect opportunity to make sure that Lenovo’s solutions were top of mind…
Rising above the ordinary with experiential marketing
- Enablis needed to partner with a thoughtful, reliable and technically expert team, who could deliver not just the background improvements to speed and performance, but also the thinking around user experience.
Improving performance, refined appearance
- Programmatic advertising isn’t just efficient, it helps companies lead their digital campaigns to more sophisticated and targeted efforts, resulting in better engagement and greater results.
Driving sales (and efficiencies) with multi-region programmatic advertising
- The annual report of a not-for-profit must simultaneously present the obligatory audited financial information and tell the story of the year, celebrating successes, acknowledging failures and presenting a clear vision for the future.
The story of a year, a vision for the future
- Lenovo were launching their new Premium Care customer support package globally and the question was: how to cut through and connect with a broad consumer base and educate them on the benefits of their premium customer care offering?…
Lenovo Premium Care
- Cloud has been around for a while, but not everyone is on board. The team at Lenovo wanted to target potential customers in their research phase, illustrating how their expertise and experience in the space could offer solutions…
Giving shape to the cloud
Meet some of our team
We understand that good relationships are built over time. Maintaining a relationship requires meaningful communication.
Meet some of the problem solvers, imaginative thinkers, big picture strategists, data nerds and account ambassadors you will work with.
Enjoy our Perspectives series, covering industry news, educational insights and the latest happenings at The Walk.