Comms & Content
The Walk Agency is fantastic to work with. A hive of creative genius minds, they help us develop and grow our business, from marketing strategy, to creative executions, to databases and web development.
Catherine Lee, Marketing Manager
Marketing functions are diverse, and there are lots of different ways to work, which is why we bring experience, scale and expertise where it’s needed.
We can fit in and support your existing marketing team. Or, we can be your marketing team, and deliver on projects and strategies end-to-end.
Brands we’ve worked with
- The world of tertiary education has become increasingly competitive in recent times, especially considering the rise in remote learning options. Our challenge was to help the school achieve its growth targets, but there was a limited budget, and…
Growing brand awareness and driving enquiries for a respected tertiary institution
- Butterfly came to The Walk to grow its website design and development business, choosing to partner with our team due to its proven success generating leads, and our strong focus on ROI.
Driving growth for an established Australian digital development agency
- With a short runway and no creative licence, our task was to take a global campaign and use what we had to deliver leads for Lenovo’s data centre business in the US and UK. Paying attention and rigorous…
Collaborating to drive enterprise leads
- When the APJ marketing team needed support with a digital campaign to raise awareness in Japan – a heavily competitor dominated market – they came to The Walk to make an impact.
Brand awareness that changes perceptions
- Purifas specialises in hygiene products offering clinical protection and comfort for physical therapy settings. This includes a massage bed hole cover sheet for the face to reduce transmission of germs. Purifas approached The Walk agency to place this…
Bringing visibility to a product for consumers demanding new standards in hygiene
- The key ambition of this work was to present Lenovo ISG in a convincing but accessible way, walking the line between describing their formidable capability and credentials, without sounding boastful or overblown. With a series of three flyers…
Building a brand story that brings customers on the journey