Comms & Content
Catherine Lee, Marketing Manager
Marketing functions are diverse, and there are lots of different ways to work, which is why we bring experience, scale and expertise where it’s needed.
We can fit in and support your existing marketing team. Or, we can be your marketing team, and deliver on projects and strategies end-to-end.
Brands we’ve worked with
- A picture paints a thousand words, which makes brand photography an important part of communication. In the B2B tech environment, where products and services are complicated and can have highly abstract benefits, this takes an extra level of…
Setting the scene for professional services
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. To help SMBs understand that it's a versatile environment that's not just for the bigger players, AWS wanted to demonstrate the possibilities presented by…
Sharing customer stories to showcase the power of the AWS Cloud
- AWS realised that they needed to do more to connect with their audience and demonstrate what opportunities awaited them in the cloud. They approached the Walk to help them inspire their audience with stories of the innovation that’s…
How storytelling can turn great customers into even greater brand ambassadors
- With Microsoft 365 already such a highly commoditised product, Lenovo turned to The Walk to develop a creative and fully integrated marketing campaign that would get their customers excited about pairing Microsoft 365 with Lenovo CSP Managed Services.
When familiar software meets creative marketing
- Wanting to reach out to a wider audience and increase their revenue, InstantScripts turned to The Walk to overhaul their marketing strategy and help them become the leading provider of digital healthcare in the country.
Turning a developing startup into one of Australia’s leading providers of digital healthcare services
- With the passionate AWS community becoming increasingly active, we were tasked with capturing the stories within the community and turning that into assets AWS could take to market to further drive community engagement.
Supporting communities, developing fans