The greatest brands are the most memorable. They use a mixture of channels to communicate and reach the right audience. In other words, they use integrated marketing.
Integrated marketing isn’t simply pushing the same message through different platforms. It’s adapting to each channel to make sure the message fits the context. Integrated marketing takes your campaigns to the next level, builds brand loyalty and delivers on ROI.
The benefits of integrated marketing
Move customers through their buying journey
See better conversions by engaging at the right time
Build long-term loyalty
Consistent branding creates a bond with your customers
Boost brand awareness
Reach more people by using the right channels
Focus your budget by targeting people at the right time
Who we have worked with:
With experience in working with local brands to multinational giants,
you know you’re in good company with The Walk.
- Fronditha Care is a not-for-profit organisation which runs aged care services and residential homes in Victoria and New South Wales. They turned to The Walk when they were offering the opportunity for new residents to join their community…
Taking care personally
- Harbour IT wanted to cement their position in the financial services IT sector. With the years premium finance events coming up, we helped to make an impact and exceed expectations with a visually immersive stand, engaging demos and…
Securing Harbour IT as a leader in managed IT services
- Deploying a clever integrated marketing strategy, The Walk built a pipeline for Harbour ISP by generating traffic around a unique search term that had no competition from the rest of the industry.
Cutting through the marketing noise
- To help Faith Insurance launch their new brand, we created a 6-month marketing plan, complete with an integrated outreach campaign, plus ongoing SEO and content strategies.
A leap of faith
- Against the backdrop of success in the rural satellite internet market, Harbour ISP wanted to build on that platform and increase market share in other internet technologies such as fibre and fixed wireless across a specific geographical focus…
Harbour ISP “Race you” Integrated Campaign
- Take a look at our latest showreel, showcasing highlights of recent video work we have produced for clients around the world. Work includes content marketing for TIME Magazine, interviews for Amazon Web Services, product videos for Conquest Equipment…
The power of integration: how to make your brand memorable
- The first step is mapping out your customers’ journey. This involves pinpointing the stages they go through before, during and after making a purchase.
- Invest in building brand loyalty. This means laying out your values, including the look, feel and tone of your brand. Retaining customers is just as important or getting new ones. Think about your visual assets and how they can be used in different types of media to build your brand over time.
- Use multiple channels for your campaign, but make sure you tailor your message to both the channel and the point the audience is at in the customer journey. Create awareness with some campaigns (e.g. an eye-catching billboard or a compelling video campaign) and remind customers with others (e.g. targeted ads on social media). For example, a television advert is generally designed to drive sales, so the message must angle towards converting a customer in a short period of time. Sponsorship and influencer marketing, however, is a softer sell and creates brand awareness and association. With consistent branding and visuals, the two are complementary marketing efforts.
Free Guide: Learn to harness the power of integrated marketing
The most successful marketing strategies know to leverage the power of more than just one channel. But with so many options to choose from, where do you even start?
This simple, easy-to-follow guidebook will act as your roadmap to developing a strong integrated marketing strategy. Inside you’ll find everything you need to know to start sharing the right message, at the right time, across the right channels, to build a brand that your customers can trust.